Ehh Homestead - Don't use http://ehh.homestead.com/

1 of 1 Ehh Homestead reviews

There is a woman by the name of Linda that runs a website by the name of http://ehh.homestead.com and has an ebay user name of tstmary. Her ebay store is europeansheitels. This woman is lying and using deception to sell European and kosher wigs on the ebay and her personal website.

This same woman is on eBay under the eBay user ID tstmary. She has an ebay store that is called EuropeanSheitels:. Frequently she posts videos of the kosher wigs that she is selling on eBay to youtube under the user name lindatwinkles.

For anyone that has ever watched any of Linda's ebay listings anyone with common sense could tell that something was a miss. To her previous customers I apologize in advance but this woman is NOT getting her units out of Argentina/Israel like you have all been told. Linda has been misrepresenting her supplier, and using deception with her customers. The company she uses does NOT have 50 years experience, they have around 20 as listed in the 'about us' section of their website?. I also highly double that she had to buy 75 units to get a discounted rate and has a monthly quota of 20 a month. This information is taking directly from this tstmary's eBay listing (by the way this woman shouts in a lot. I am using her words and apologize in advance for the shouting, as the information is copied from the information that Linda is posting in the FAQ part of her description ):

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET, SLAVIC HAIR, WONT KNOT OR MATT! I AM WITH THE FACTORY TO BRING YOU CERTAIN PIECES NOT SENT TO THE BIG NAME SELLERS ON OTHER SHEITEL SITES, THEY ARE ALL KOSHER SHEITELS PRODUCED IN ARGENTINA AND/OR ISRAEL.

WHERE DOYOU BUY THESE FROM? There is a small kosher sheitel factory in Argentina producing the finest pieces in the world, they have been a major provider to many major name brands for the last 50 years , their quality is unmatched in the industry. Not from China or any China factory.

CAN I BUY THEM FROM THE FACTORY MYSELF? Yes, you can too.. You must buy a minimum order to begin as I did of 75 pieces. Then onoing monthly quota must be met at 20 pieces, I have no overhead at all except my seller fee's and shipping cost, so that is the reason I can sell these for this price, compared to any competitors, your buying essentially the exact same item without a fancy name brand, I can make 10$ , I can loose money, I don't have a fancy store and or employees and overhead cost to meet monthly.

How did you discover the factory? My Sis- in- law dating an argentine man, connected directly to factory, so now you see, that is how I got in.... I had no idea the markups involved in this industry, until now! I'm not trying to get rich, I'm trying to support my own sheitel habit. You don't have to suffer all those years like I did. I wear these every day I'm happy now I'm free, the chains are off!

While what you see may be 'what you get' what Linda's customers are told is NOT. When I had informed Linda via her youtube posts that I had been investigating her and discovered that she had been lying to her customers her youtube posts started to change. Comments were either locked, or had to have her prior approval. I told her I had other ways to inform others of her scam, and these are the responses I got in my youtube inbox (FYI I never bought a Yaffa 8/6):

lindatwinkles Re: yaffa wig u bought

i dont forget a true nutcase such as you, is it cooold up there in michigan? hows your yaffa wig? whatcha growing up there? good luck being such a saint, miss saint serina way up in michigan, is it really cold up there? does it make you lonely, with nothing to do , but go crazzzzzy,,lol.. your a freek, a nut, your a nightmare, your out there far as they go lady,,u need tons of mental help and meds, maybe the meds is what gets you going now,, how is your wonderfull life, any problems there? how many friends do you have,, (NONE!) , AM I RIGHT, AM I CLOSE TO BEING SO RIGHT?? not being able to bid has driven you over the edge of sanity? i have tons of suppliers, i sell tons of wigs, i have tons of customers, and thanks to everyone for their referals to friends and family i am selling them like hotcakesYOUR ONE OF THOSE JEALOUS HATERS, YOU HAVE TURNED YOUR SWORD AT ME, AND YOU SWING AND GET NOTHING, I AM PROTECTED BY A HIGHER POWER, NOW, YOU PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

lindatwinkles Re: yaffa wig u bought

Know what Linda I don't need to degrade myself to go to your level. Your on the defensive because your busted. Your days of lying and deceiving your customers are numbered.

I almost feel sorry for you. Thank you for your concern about me, but I'm doing great. There really are people out there that make an HONEST living. Sadly you aren't one of them.

lindatwinkles Re: yaffa wig u bought

CAPS ON, LOL. LOOK, THE CAP LOCK BUTTON IS ON ,, ARE YOU GOING TO GET MAD, WANTING TO GO JUMP OFF OF A CLIFF? I WOULDNT DARE STOP YOU! WHO WOULD? THINK ABOUT THAT,,, WHO WOULD? LISTEN, ITS SO QUIET ALL THE SUDDEN.... I THINK THAT ABOUT SAYS IT ALL.. I DONT HAVE TO KNOW YOU ... TO KNOW YOU... YOUR DOING GREAT,, .. IT SURE SOUNDS CONVINCING, LOOK INTO YOUR MIRROR TONIGHT AND SAY ,, IM DOING FINE, REALLY, I AM,,, AND ALL MY FRIENDS REALLY DO LOVE ME,, IM SUCH A SAINT, HOW COULD THEY NOT LOVE ME? AFTER ALL, I AM A SAINT, ABOVE ALL OTHER LITTLE PEOPLES,,, WOW, SO LUCKY TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR ROYAL HEIGHNESS,,,THEN YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, WHO COULD STAND THE LIKENESS OF YOU, YOUR PERSONALITY IS BORING AND YOUR A TOTAL SQUARE .... GO GET LAID.

Re: yaffa wig u bought

Linda you need some help. Seriously. You got busted and your upset over it. If you want to make personal attacks thats fine, doesn't hurt me any. I think your days of lying and deceiving your customers are numbered, thats all I got to say.

I can look in the mirror however if it pleases you. I know I don't need plastic surgery. God graced me with good looks, and well my dogs *** looks better than you do.

Have a wonderful evening.

Sent to: lindatwinkles

(I lost my cool in the response above, which was wrong of me. My apologies).

lindatwinkles Re: yaffa wig u bought

attacking my looks? trying to hit me in a vulnerable spot? OH GOD IM HURT NOW, I SHOULD GO IN THE CORNER AND CRY,, I AM SO UGLY, BLA BOO HOO, OH GOD HELP ME .. is that the reaction you were expecting? NOTICE HOW I USED ALL CAPS FOR YOU ,, JUST FOR YOU SWEETHEART SAINT!!! im sure your supermodeling career went nowhere being so short! you know its true,, do you smoke alot of pot? maybe it stunted your growth,, GO GROW SOME MORE POT, HOPE YOU GO TO PRISON.

Sent to: serina48723

(P.S I do NOT grow pot, nor do I USE pot. If Linda is willing to pay for a drug test I am more than willing to take one. The authorities can also check my home to see if I have any illegal substances, because I don't do that either).

Re: yaffa wig u bought

Thank you Linda for the kind words. It is greatly appreciated.

Sent to: lindatwinkles

The supplier that tstmary uses on ebay is a Chinese Supplier NOT an a supplier out of Argentina/Israel. The factory has around 20 years experience, not 50. The manufacturer that she is using is Magic Madam. With her customer service skills and the way she lashes out I say buy at your own risk. I ask that you keep in mind that she has been lying to her customers about her supplier so Lord knows what else this woman has been lying about

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 Ehh Homestead reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11, 2015 #1006398

This is one of the most absurd useless complaints I have read in the long run. If certain branches of Judaism insist on subjugating their women and the women go along with it, cutting their hair, then they should be proud of their lack of hair and not play the kosher wig game. You are both nutty.

0 0 Reply

Jul 08, 2015 #1005256

WTF? HUH? What kosher wig?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.