eGlobal Central - Eglobal UK are NOT a UK company. They dont honour their returns process.
I bought a fitbit alta from this company it arrived faulty.I emailed them the very same day expecting they would respond immediately and offer to replace.
But noooo they waited days before answering then wanted a video. I complied with everything. They said they would send a courier to collect days later no courier and no response from eglobal. I filed a complaint with paypal and won but was instructed by paypal to return the faulty goods to eglobals address in CHINA !!
I had to pay to ship a non working item (at my expense breaching my consumer rights) to China with tracking.
Cost me almost £10 to do this and eglobal refuse to refund me.They said it was because I involved paypal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Would not refund or exchange faulty product
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I bought the following shoes: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E4CLZGI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 For a whopping fifty pounds. I say whopping because the quality of the material is so poor that they aren't even worth ten. The shoes..."
- "Hi all, this is the sweater hollister have decided to send me after my first ever online purchase from them. Never have this problem instore. Wont be using hollister for..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."