Youngsville, North Carolina

So a few days ago I posted a review about their terrible customer service.Someone did reach out to me after I commented on the websites Facebook page, and we had a lovely exchange and they apologized.

Related: Egifter Customer Care Review from Youngsville, North Carolina June 8, 2016

Once they then saw that I had posted a negative review of their company elsewhere, before they had spoken to me. After I had tried to get in touch with them for two months they sent me a follow up message attacking me for doing so. Their customer service is a JOKE.

This company is a joke, and they have absolutely no respect for anyone that was actually willing to buy things from them.Oh and so that maybe my claims are actually meaningful to them this time, I didn't wait two months.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Egifter Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Egifter?

Comments

Oakville, Connecticut, United States #1268518

I like egifter.Customer support is useless but get the marketing manager and she'll help you.

Donna's her name.Orders can get cancelled sometimes.

Feel better now? Sounds like someone needs a Midol.