Solvang, California

I place my order on July -26-16 and today is a Augost 15-16 and I haven't receive it , I not haven't receive a email notifying me my order has been shipped, this is the first time this happen to me, I'm been a customer for.Ore than 3 years, I'm really need my product by Augost 24-15 and I need to know what's is going on with my order .

Please help me to resolve this big problem, I need to start to make my cake Augost 25 and the big day will be Augost 27.I call several times and no body answer the phone, please call me as soon is possible 1805-353-1358.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $95
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Efooddepot?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Shaws does bait and switch,  selling Clementeenies not Clemintines advertising Clementines Shaws "The title I place above says it all. These photos are from the Shaw's store in Cranston, RI. This is not the first time that Shaw's has..." Read more Smiths Food And Drug Centers - Kroger hates it's customers Smiths Food And Drug Centers " May 20, 2017 Update - It’s been about a year since this problem happened and I wanted to update my experiences between now and then. First, I wanted to..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more