Stone Mountain, Georgia

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio.E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order.

I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for an important photo shoot. when they did not come I called E-Florist and they said they never processed the order because the name on the credit card was the same as the recipient! I asked them why I received no notification that there was a problem and they said the flagged it as fraud! I asked why and they said because the billing address was in one state and the order was going to another and the names were the same.

They never apologized, they disconnected my phone call once, they accused me of fraud and then said they would have a manger call me back and never did.

I would not use them.

Review about: Bouquet Of Peonies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Eflorist Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EFlorist?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

EFlorist - Dont waste your money EFlorist "I order Eflorist hedgerow mother day flowers...as they say a picture speaks a 1000 words....the first picture is what I ordered.....yes its really lovely, the 2nd picture is what was..." Read more EFlorist - Review about Mothers Day Bouquet from London, London EFlorist "Dead Mother's Day flowers that arrived two days after the scheduled delivery date of Sat 5th March 2016. EFlorist ignoring all my emails and will not contact me as they..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more