Just finished our installation of our new Kohler Vinatta kitchen Faucet with new Kohler stainless steel sink.In addition we added the InSinkErator hot water dispenser with water tank.

We love it. Items shipped Free and fast. Mike in sales helped us out for an hour and we are happy with the choices he helped us out with. He was a very knowledgable and helpful rep.

We uploaded a photo of our finished project. The hot water tank we underneath the counter.

We love making hot tea and soup with the dispenser.We highly recommend them and will be back shortly to update our 1968 bathrooms

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Prices, Great customer service, Free shipping, Fast shipping.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

EFAUCETS.COM-BAD NEWS Efaucets "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..." Read more Coast Spas - Problems blamed on water issues Coast Spas "I am a certified recreational water care expert. I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer. When I read many..." Read more AstralPool - Pool filter part O'ring AstralPool "Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come..." Read more Pfister - Let me tell you what happened.... Pfister "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more