Torrington, Connecticut

i would just like to say that i signed up for your website in hopes to find some information for scholarship opportunities.someone called me right away which was great, as soon as i told the man that i was already a college student he hung up on me.

i thought that was very rude. if he could not help me, he should have simply said he was sorry. i tried to call back and no one answered the phone. when i googled scholarships your site was the first to pop up.

maybe your advertisement is just wrong.I'm pissed off at that fact that it seemed like the man was interested in helping me but he just hung up like ok?

I liked: Bad.

Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Education Connection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.