0 comments
Not resolved

This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people money selling high cost hearing aid.

This person is a *** artist thief and swindler

This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people money selling high cost hearing aid.

This person is a *** artist thief and swindler

This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people money selling high cost hearing aid.

This person is a *** artist thief and swindler

This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people money selling high cost hearing aid.

This person is a *** artist thief and swindler

Review about: Go Hearing Aid Scam.

Review #461493 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with eduardo d go?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be the first to start a discussion

You May Also Like

Hearing Aids - Widex And Oticon Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Lenscrafters - Great Service Terrible Product Lenscrafters "So my first trip to Lenscrafters in Dadeland Mall was just two days ago. I arrived one hour early quite by accident, my fault not theirs but they happily..." Read more Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies - Surf Link Engineering disaster Starkey Hearing Technologies "This is the second time I have had to replace my Surf Link control unit due to MANUFACTURING issues. Of course my "warranty" is expired now! You have the audacity to..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more