Edible Arrangements - Received a MELTED/SMASHED Strawberry Bouquet (if that's what you want to call it)!!

15 of 354 Edible Arrangements reviews

Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive until 3:30, but we'll excuse that-it was EMBARRASSING to even carry out of my office, the grocery store could have done better!It was squashed, MELTED (condensation inside the plastic and smeared chocolate all over the plastic)-the thing was THROWN together, the chocolate wasn't smooth, it was choppy looking and totally melted, the strawberries were WARM, it was 80 degrees in our area yesterday.

Could not even reach them by phone, a machine kept picking up. Submitted many photos to my credit card company and have disputed the charge.

NEVER AGAIN-total waste of money!!!!Stay away people, save your money!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Bouquet
Review category
Delivery
review #1008639

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Edible Arrangements? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 354 Edible Arrangements reviews
LadyScot

Feb 17 #1289771 Naples, Florida, United States

No way to control condensation in 80 degree weather unless they have a refrigerated truck. But the smashed part....what the hel.l happened? What did the delivery person say?

0 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1288974 Durham, North Carolina, United States

How thoughtful of your husband to treat you to a GIFT. I hope you took a break from your ranting tirade long enough to say THANK YOU.

0 1 Reply

Feb 15 #1288831 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Holy Cow... out here in Fresno/Clovis area yesterday our EA didn't even get their deliveries out! My husband called me around 4 or so to ask if I got my gift.. I was like, no! Tried to call, same thing, full voice mail. Finally I got a hold of them this morning and she tells me they just didn't have time to get to mine. Looking on Yelp there are 6 or 7 more complaints. EA can suck it.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.