Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Update by user Mar 17

It's been over a month and has not been resolved, but I have shared my pics with many people. I am letting Amex handle it! Lesson learned!

Original review posted by user Feb 15

Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive until 3:30, but we'll excuse that-it was EMBARRASSING to even carry out of my office, the grocery store could have done better!It was squashed, MELTED (condensation inside the plastic and smeared chocolate all over the plastic)-the thing was THROWN together, the chocolate wasn't smooth, it was choppy looking and totally melted, the strawberries were WARM, it was 80 degrees in our area yesterday.

Could not even reach them by phone, a machine kept picking up. Submitted many photos to my credit card company and have disputed the charge.

NEVER AGAIN-total waste of money!!!!Stay away people, save your money!!!

Review about: Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Bouquet.

I didn't like: Arrangement.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $92
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Submit review

Comments

I agree

Yea, I wouldnt recommend this place.Its like a failed pyramid scheme.

THey will go bankrupt soon.:

LadyScot

No way to control condensation in 80 degree weather unless they have a refrigerated truck. But the smashed part....what the hel.l happened? What did the delivery person say?

aarm7

Could not get them to answer the phone!! Yep, couldn't help the weather, but the chocolate on the strawberries wasn't "set" prior to them packing it- they apparently had a bunch of orders, did them super fast. packed the berries while the chocolate on them was still soft and that's why the melted chocolate & why the plastic stuck to the berries.

Durham, North Carolina, United States #1288974

How thoughtful of your husband to treat you to a GIFT. I hope you took a break from your ranting tirade long enough to say THANK YOU.

to Anonymous New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1299136

Of course I thanked him, that's why it was so horrible, he did this for me from his heart and they screwed it up. My husband is a wonderful and amazing person.

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #1288831

Holy Cow...out here in Fresno/Clovis area yesterday our EA didn't even get their deliveries out!

My husband called me around 4 or so to ask if I got my gift.. I was like, no! Tried to call, same thing, full voice mail. Finally I got a hold of them this morning and she tells me they just didn't have time to get to mine.

Looking on Yelp there are 6 or 7 more complaints.EA can suck it.