Edible Arrangements - Pissed off by BAD customer service

198 of 354 Edible Arrangements reviews

Yes, I have a major complaint!!I ordered by phone to our local store on 10/17, and specifically told the young man that I would be picking up my arrangement between 9:30-10 on 10/21.

I got to the store ( store number 1031)at 9:25, told him my name and said I was there to pick up my arrangement, he said "uh yeah it's at the other store". I said well when will it be here, he said "don't know"! Didn't have a number for you, here lies the first problem, my phone number was on my receipt twice and on my refund receipt. I told him I had done business there many times and I knew my number was in the computer.

Here lies the second problem, he was TEXTING while he was talking to me and could'nt of cared less!!! He called the other store and said "uh cancel the order", I don't usually do this but I'm FURIOUS! I needed this for a birthday party within 30 min. of pickup!

I got no apology whatsoever and again he could'nt of cared less! I will make sure I tell everyone not to use your company again because of the lack of respect I received! I have spent a great deal of money and so has my husband's company in this this store but never again! This person needs to be fired!

I have attached a copy of receipt to show u that I was in fact in the computer.My email address is trgmiss@bellsouth.net if someone would like to give an apology!

Lori Beth Smith

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Food Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #549077

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Edible Arrangements? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
198 of 354 Edible Arrangements reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.