339 views

DONT RECOMMED BEING A VENDOR FOR EDGEMARK SOLUTIONS. THEY ARE A SCAM AND WILL NOT PAY YOU HALF OF WHAT THEY OWE YOU.

UNLESS YOU LIKE WORKING FOR FREE I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THERE A SCAM AND TRY TO BRING YOU ON WITH A WEEKLY PAY WHEN THEY DONT PAY AT ALL. IF YOUR IN THE REALESTATE BUSINESS OR A PROPERTY PRESERVATION VENDOR PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THESE LIARS. YOUR COORDINATORS ARE EVEN IN WITH KEEPING YOUR MONEY.

THEYLL PROMISE TRIP CHARGES AND THEN DEDUCT THEM.

THIS COMPANY WONT LAST LONG DUE TO NOT TRAETING THERE VENDORS RIGHT. DONT WORK FOR EDGEMARK SOLUTIONS !!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

I agree

Alix Ayj

Update to my previous comment since I am unaware of how to remove a comment - just wanted to give a quick update that after some communication with Edgemark Solutions & us both making attempts to resolve my open issues we did reach a resolution. At the end of the day they did all they could to listen and review my situation and come to a solution I was happy with.

I would like to sincerely thank the staff member that solved my issues. Thank you.

reply icon Replying to comment of Alix Ayj

I am glad to here you were able to come to a resolution with them. Not many companies would do that.

Guest

Yup I completely agree - I actually read this review when signing on as a vendor with them and even as much as I attempted to cover all bases they find a way to deduct - deduct - deduct and then just flat out refuse to pay claiming that adding items to a workorder in form of a follow-up is acceptable and if you refuse guess what - you dont get paid for any of the work you complete. I wouldn't even go so far as to say its a scam but they sure prey on Vendors to get work for free and you'll never know if they collected from their client and your contract leaves you no way to remedy work completed but not compensated. All I can say is good riddance - all we can hope is that one day everyone will realize what they do and just stop working for them.

Alix Ayj
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1426162

anyone now how to remove comments??

Guest

still owed $$$$$$$ from this company

Guest

Really concerned with their Low Pay rate. They discount like 58% off HUD.

Insane. I agree they dont know what they are doing

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1352607