Broomfield, Colorado

Edge provided us terrible service.We had to call just to get them to provide the initial interior service.

In two months, we had to call 6 times with zero results. Three days after they allegedly provided a service call, we had 19 wasp nests. Our son was stung three times. Every time I called, they said let us make it up to you and provide another service call.

Always promising to send someone more important than the last. We finally called and said no more chances. They admitted that they had not provided the service as promised, but refused to refund our initial payments and then threatened a cancellation fee. Just because you come to a home, doesn't mean you are providing a service.

If you do nothing to decrease spider or wasp activity, how can you charge for such services or lack thereof?

Our backyard area is full of spider webs and wasp nests with absolutely no decrease in activity after 4 service calls.Buyer beware.

1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Edge Pest Control?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.