Bath, England

EDGE DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM SCAM !!! STAY AWARE

I have been contacted day after day from this scam outfit, After researching into this company they have the same directors Jamie McDougall/Zac Leonard.

Yes, the same Jamie Mcdougall that has been fined £30, 000 from Google and appeared in the High Court agreeing to never promote Google through Fixed Fee Links

All their scam outfits (listed below) are being investigated by Manchester Police and also trading standards

I went ahead with thier ''sponsored listing adverts'' for one month, and was the worst decision of my life.

Both Directors Jamie from Altrincham, Bradgate Road and Zac Leonard from Alderly Edge have set up another SCAM company to *** millions around the world.

www.chrome-media.eu (type this into Google and see it for yourself)

http://www.g-media-marketing.com/ Another sideline Scam outfit run by Jamie and Zac Leonard

www.sponsoredlistings.eu ( This is the new SCAM website, they are calling themselves this to stay away from the bad press Chrome Media has

STAY AWAY !! do not hand over your credit card, sooner or later Google will pick up the fradulent activity these guys are doing

Jamie and Zac have both been in local papers for passing themselves off as Google, Daily Mirror on 1st Septemeber 2011. These guys will never stop scamming, but they will get whats coming to them

After scamming millions around the world and claiming to be ''Google Experts'' (type this into google and see where they appear) they aggressively tell the client that GOOGLE themselves call them their experts. All they are doing is a pay per click on that phrase.

they now move over to facebook, under www.pokemytweet.com

Exactly the same website layout, Same directors !!!

They will keep on ringing your company the moment you cancel your credit card, emails from their staff and EVEN the director JAMIE himself harrasing and threatening.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING. STAY AWAY

Zac Leonard, Director of .Com Chrome opens another GOOGLE SCAM www.sponsoredlistings.eu.

BEWARE !!! they are all after one thing !! your life savings

PLANS TO OPEN A NEW GOOGLE SCAM COMPANY UNDER THE SAME DIRECTORS ARE ON THE WAY. RUMOUR HAS IT THEY ARE CALLING IT 'EDGE DEVELOPMENT SYSTEMS'

SOMETHING TO LOOK OUT FOR

www.edgeppc.com : Another one of Jamie and Zac Leonards SCAM outfits!

Review about: Scam Outfit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Edge Development Systems?

Submit review

Comments

Eric

It's not just the customer which gets the wool pulled over their eyes.

I worked for .Com Chrome/Edge PPC for a month. Didn't get any of my weekly wages despite their promises and assurance it's just problems with the merchant.

We genuinely thought we were providing a service to benefit the customer the guilt I now feel after talking to plenty of decent people and their business.

They're avoiding my calls and not returning my emails regarding payment I'm owed.

Trust me. It's not the salesman's fault. They're as clueless as you are.

I was ripped off!!
Grandview, Tennessee, United States #359119

i got a call from edge development systems and after going onto their website www.edgeppc.com I saw straight through this scam outfit.

every company selling Google all seem to be in Manchester, so it rang alarm bells and after doing research, i found its related to .com chrome also known as dot com chrome on google.

search for it and read the scam in full depth by THOUSANDS of unhappy clients!!

edgeppc Edge Development Syste
Grandview, Tennessee, United States #359112

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD. SCAM COMPANY RAN BY JAMIE MCDOUGALL AND ZAC LEONARD

check them out, type jamie mcdougall chrome into google, or chrome-media

or dot com chrome

READ THE REVIEWS AND STAY AWAY !!

edgeppc

edge development system SCAMS,edge development manchester, edgeppc.com, edgeppc, edge development systems ltd, dot com chrome, .com chrome, chrome-media.