Bath, England

ITS A SCAM !! Edge Development System LTD is another one of Jamie Mcdougalls SCAMS, and for those of you that do not know who he is, type in ''dot com chrome or chrome-media'' into Google and READ ALL THE SCAMS THESE GUYS GET UP TO !

I have added several links YOU HAVE TO READ :

This is a SCAM, the company claims to get you onto Google in the organic but DO NOT DELIVER. BEWARE! CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARDS!! BEWARE!!!

Evidence:

After I received a call from a Fast talking Brit offering me the world, it sounded too good to be true !! I researched this into full depth and LOOK what seems to be very ''STRANGE ???''

Edge Development Systems ( look at the registered address)

Now compare this to .Com Chrome ( GOOGLE SCAM !!)

read this ( http://www.energygrid.com/watchdog/2010/08-fixedfeeadwords.html)

Same Directors!! Same SCAM! Stay away !!

Jamie is being investigated by Trading Standards and sooner or later they will close down or STOP opening these false companies !

THEY WILL NOT STOP, BUT BEFORE THEY CONTINUE TO SCAM PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. BE AWARE !! SCAM SCAM SCAM

Review about: Fraudulent Business Practices.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Edge Development Systems?

Submit review

Comments

Edge Development SCAM
Grandview, Tennessee, United States #359081

ITS ALL A SCAM !

JAMIE MCDOUGALL and ZAC LEONARD are both directors of this FALSE SCAM COMPANY !!

BE AWARE!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Grandview, Tennessee, United States #359079

I was also contacted by this company, I believe they are linked with a company called MaxMediaIT

They called me promising me page one of Google on the organic listings, after having time to re think the campaign, it sounded to good to be true.

I later found that Edge Development Systems is linked directly with Dot com chrome ( .com chrome) Jamie Mcdougall.

Well Known SCAM artist !