Edelweis Kennel - Killed My Border Collie Show Dog
Barry Elliott is calling himself an AKC Professional Handler and travels with at least 28 dogs.He took my dog to show at AKC events, and showed it a few times.
My Border Collie is Shoreland's Cash Is Flash, and this dog along with 4 others is now DEAD due to his negligence. He left his truck load of dogs in a church parking lot in the heat all locked up with his faulty generator going. He returned to 5 dogs dead, as his generator malfunctioned. This same thing happened in 2006 to him where 10 dogs were found dead in his vehicle!
So this is his 2nd time having dogs die in his care!
We have a facebook named Justice to Flash where you can see more information on this.Please sign our petition asking AKC to stop him from handling and showing dogs at AKC events!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Show Leads
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."