EDCO Industries - EDCO Induatries a terrible Molding Company from Bridgeport, CT
We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us.He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece.
After asking several times, he never gave us or signed any agreement. Always had some issues when it came to sign an agreement. This guy is clueless when it comes to injection molding. We delivered the mold on time.
After the mold was delivered he was reluctant to return our call. The dates of delivery kept changing sometimes with notice but most of the time without any notice. By the way mold drawing was approved by him. He was never able to produce a good part using the mold.
All the parts had terrible sinks in them. After 4 months of try he miserably failed to produce any good quality parts. We decided to take the mold and make it else where and he intentionally delayed shipment, charged additional money for the color without even weighing the left over. Pretty much charged us for his failed research project.
This guy doesn't know anything about injection molding.
EDCO Industries is a big time scam and fraud.Next time you decide to choose EDCO Industries beware of this scam business.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Injection Molding
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."