EDCO Industries - EDCO Induatries a terrible Molding Company from Bridgeport, CT
We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us.He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece.
After asking several times, he never gave us or signed any agreement. Always had some issues when it came to sign an agreement. This guy is clueless when it comes to injection molding. We delivered the mold on time.
After the mold was delivered he was reluctant to return our call. The dates of delivery kept changing sometimes with notice but most of the time without any notice. By the way mold drawing was approved by him. He was never able to produce a good part using the mold.
All the parts had terrible sinks in them. After 4 months of try he miserably failed to produce any good quality parts. We decided to take the mold and make it else where and he intentionally delayed shipment, charged additional money for the color without even weighing the left over. Pretty much charged us for his failed research project.
This guy doesn't know anything about injection molding.
EDCO Industries is a big time scam and fraud.Next time you decide to choose EDCO Industries beware of this scam business.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Injection Molding
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."