Bridgeport, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us.He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece.

After asking several times, he never gave us or signed any agreement. Always had some issues when it came to sign an agreement. This guy is clueless when it comes to injection molding. We delivered the mold on time.

After the mold was delivered he was reluctant to return our call. The dates of delivery kept changing sometimes with notice but most of the time without any notice. By the way mold drawing was approved by him. He was never able to produce a good part using the mold.

All the parts had terrible sinks in them. After 4 months of try he miserably failed to produce any good quality parts. We decided to take the mold and make it else where and he intentionally delayed shipment, charged additional money for the color without even weighing the left over. Pretty much charged us for his failed research project.

This guy doesn't know anything about injection molding.

EDCO Industries is a big time scam and fraud.Next time you decide to choose EDCO Industries beware of this scam business.

Review about: Injection Molding.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EDCO Industries?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.