Delia, Alberta
100% full Not resolved

Wow,no wonder these losers refuse to put anything in writing when processing a claim.No emails, no letters, phone calls only.

Jeff Freeze is a real piece of work, Rhea is no better, the whole outfit gives not a rat`s *** if you their client is happy or not. It matters not one bit to them. They don`t even seem to hear what you say. IE: I tell them the right front wheel is completely torn off and they ask "is it driveable?" seriously?

are you even listening? And drag it out, weeks and weeks go by,they won`t even return calls, no doubt they know the longer they wait the more desperate the customer gets.In fact they`re quite happy if you never deal with them again, as long as they get to *** over . Thousands of dollars lost over their unfair practices. And they`re quite ready to suggest you try the dispute system....since you have no other recourse anyhow,and little chance of winning..

Avoid this company or you will regret it!!!They run a dictatorship and are proud of it.

Review about: Insurance Claim.

I didn't like: People are lowlifes.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Economical Insurance?

Comments

Inverary, Ontario, Canada #996082

I know exactly how you feel and were treated, I am going through the same thing with them right now.