Omg.Do not stay here.
The man at desk would not help us. We got the room and went to town came back and found out bathroom has mold. Walls dirty, tub sick. Carpet ripped and metal tacs sticking out.
My grandaughter cut her foot after being there only two hours, we left . went to desk told the guy and he would not give me my money back. I am so upset.
We went back to gattlinburg where we stayed the previous two nights.This place makes me sick!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›