Goodrich, Texas

Omg.Do not stay here.

Related: Econo Lodge - Bed Bug Haven!!

The man at desk would not help us. We got the room and went to town came back and found out bathroom has mold. Walls dirty, tub sick. Carpet ripped and metal tacs sticking out.

My grandaughter cut her foot after being there only two hours, we left . went to desk told the guy and he would not give me my money back. I am so upset.

We went back to gattlinburg where we stayed the previous two nights.This place makes me sick!!!!!!!!!

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Econo Lodge Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Econo Lodge?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Econo Lodge Sanitary Conditions Review from Washington, District Of Columbia Econo Lodge "I stayed at an econo lodge in Sevierville, TN. My room was disgusting, there was *** all over the toilet seat, and my towels weren't clean. The hotel morning..." Read more Review about Econo Lodge Sanitary Conditions from Colorado Springs, Colorado Econo Lodge "I have never been so disgusted in my life i checked in to econo lodge in colorado spring in the bathroom pee or u no what on shower curtain also..." Read more Econo Lodge - Terrible Experience, Rude Staff, Disgusting Room Econo Lodge "Left within an hour, very bad experience. After 9 hours of driving we stopped at Econo Lodge in Clarion PA it was around 10:30 p.m. Our room was an end..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more