100% full Not resolved

My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night my son was bitten numerous times and the second night my daughter (pregnant) was bitten.

I talked to the General Manager (Darcy) and was told he would inspect the room and switch my kids to a different room. That night in a different room they were bitten again. Again, we talked to the General Manager and was told that there was nothing he could do. I was being polite to the GM while he was rude to me. Told all of us to take him to court.

There are numerous reviews and reports about this establishment having a bed bug problem. The Econo Lodge has been reported to The Board of Health, Priceline.com and Expedia.

Here are some others in Manchester, NH that are bed bug infested:

Review about: Econo Lodge Hotel Accomodation.

I didn't like: Because the gm would not do a thing to solve the issue.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $327
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Econo Lodge?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.