Eco Color - BOYCOTT and avoid ECO COLOUR in Vero Beach, it's a RIPOFF!!! Lies lies lies and illegalities BEWARE
The oblivious *** award for this year goes to:
Rich Coulter, owner of Eco-Colour in Vero Beach FL.
Yes indeed, Rich Coulter is wearing out his welcome in Vero Beach very quickly folks.
He used to be involved with the family business in Lapeer, Michigan, but he screwed that up too.
Now he is running a sham of a business "Eco Colour 14th Avenue Vero Beach, Florida.
He uses people like toilet paper, has no regard for anyone but himself, selfish ***.
He rips off employees every week, owes thousands and thousands of dollars for past work to ALL of them, NEVER pays what he says he will.
This guy is a smooth talker, but ALWAYS full of ***. A wink and a smile, as he rips you off.
Anyway heres Eco-Colour's current status:
The business is dying quickly, crash and burn baby.
Eco-Colour uses unskilled labor, including illegal Mexicans on all jobs. No skilled employee would take his BS. All jobs come out crappy now. *** kids and Mexicans, great labor pool.
Eco-Colour's shop is behind on rent, his landlord is tired of his BS too, The employees know her and she is PISSED...
Eco-Colour uses sub-grade materials, not the materials used on the showroom surfaces. All materials containers are IMMEDIATELY removed from jobsites so the client won't know they're getting ripped off with *** materials.
Eco-Colour promises new employees the world, then when he becomes indebted to them, fires them owing big $$$
Eco-Colour forces employees to drive a work truck that is unsafe and illegal, under threat of termination.
Eco-Colour violates employee rights by forcing them to use dangerous carcinogenic chemicals without protection as required by the law, again under threat of termination.
Eco-Colour cheats the IRS daily.
Eco-Colour violates OSHA regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates DMV/DOT regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates Workmans Comp regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates employee's rights daily.
Eco-Colour violates Illegal Immigration Laws daily.
Eco-Colour actually houses illegal Mexican aliens at the 14th Ave shop.
Eco-Colour pays workers illegally...on "salary", (if you get paid) but will work you 60 hrs, so in essence, less than Minimum wage (after doing the math.)
All pay coming and going is off the books, IRS would love this.
Workmans Comp for employees? Ha! You gotta be kidding. Not here folks.
Eco-Colour owes EVERY employee money, not just a few hours, but THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
This shop is in violation of so many regulatory agencies, and Rich Coulter is such a *** to his employees, that it's time for him to face the music.
Eco-Colour will absolutely continue to rip off who they can (employees, clients, taxman) not abide by state laws and regulations, and keep running until Rich Coulter is called on all of it in a court of law.
His family should be ashamed, what an *** he has become.
HE WILL BE IN JAIL SOON AT THE RATE HE IS GOING, ESPECIALLY IF WE CAN HELP IT!!!
BOYCOTT ECO-COLOUR... lies lies lies.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wall And Flooring Resurfacing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Stay Away!!!!! Wish we read these reviews before buying. Started by fitters putting a hammer through the plastic door frame and has gotten worse from there. Fitted front door start..."
- "VinylWorks Canada2174 Barber Dr.Port Colborne, OntarioCanada, L3K 5V5Phone: 905-834-5666Within a few months deck developed a great deal rust (See pictures at www.MyVinylWorksCanada.com click "Pictures" button)Initially, company agreed that was..."
- "On April 12, 2010, after raising the concrete in our driveway, CRC Concrete left most of their "slurry" on our grass. This company is accredited with BBB and they..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I signed my contract in June and paid 27,900 and very little is being done towards completion. It is now end of FEB 2010 and it is still not finished...."
- "The breeder told me to purchase this system for the new puppy I was getting. Doesn't work at all on this dog, couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...."
- "I purchased a Tobacco Leather sectional at El Dorado Furniture in Wellington, FL in the beginning of January 2010. I can not explain how frustrated I am with this company...."