Eco Color - BOYCOTT and avoid ECO COLOUR in Vero Beach, it's a RIPOFF!!! Lies lies lies and illegalities BEWARE
The oblivious *** award for this year goes to:
Rich Coulter, owner of Eco-Colour in Vero Beach FL.
Yes indeed, Rich Coulter is wearing out his welcome in Vero Beach very quickly folks.
He used to be involved with the family business in Lapeer, Michigan, but he screwed that up too.
Now he is running a sham of a business "Eco Colour 14th Avenue Vero Beach, Florida.
He uses people like toilet paper, has no regard for anyone but himself, selfish ***.
He rips off employees every week, owes thousands and thousands of dollars for past work to ALL of them, NEVER pays what he says he will.
This guy is a smooth talker, but ALWAYS full of ***. A wink and a smile, as he rips you off.
Anyway heres Eco-Colour's current status:
The business is dying quickly, crash and burn baby.
Eco-Colour uses unskilled labor, including illegal Mexicans on all jobs. No skilled employee would take his BS. All jobs come out crappy now. *** kids and Mexicans, great labor pool.
Eco-Colour's shop is behind on rent, his landlord is tired of his BS too, The employees know her and she is PISSED...
Eco-Colour uses sub-grade materials, not the materials used on the showroom surfaces. All materials containers are IMMEDIATELY removed from jobsites so the client won't know they're getting ripped off with *** materials.
Eco-Colour promises new employees the world, then when he becomes indebted to them, fires them owing big $$$
Eco-Colour forces employees to drive a work truck that is unsafe and illegal, under threat of termination.
Eco-Colour violates employee rights by forcing them to use dangerous carcinogenic chemicals without protection as required by the law, again under threat of termination.
Eco-Colour cheats the IRS daily.
Eco-Colour violates OSHA regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates DMV/DOT regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates Workmans Comp regulations daily.
Eco-Colour violates employee's rights daily.
Eco-Colour violates Illegal Immigration Laws daily.
Eco-Colour actually houses illegal Mexican aliens at the 14th Ave shop.
Eco-Colour pays workers illegally...on "salary", (if you get paid) but will work you 60 hrs, so in essence, less than Minimum wage (after doing the math.)
All pay coming and going is off the books, IRS would love this.
Workmans Comp for employees? Ha! You gotta be kidding. Not here folks.
Eco-Colour owes EVERY employee money, not just a few hours, but THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
This shop is in violation of so many regulatory agencies, and Rich Coulter is such a *** to his employees, that it's time for him to face the music.
Eco-Colour will absolutely continue to rip off who they can (employees, clients, taxman) not abide by state laws and regulations, and keep running until Rich Coulter is called on all of it in a court of law.
His family should be ashamed, what an *** he has become.
HE WILL BE IN JAIL SOON AT THE RATE HE IS GOING, ESPECIALLY IF WE CAN HELP IT!!!
BOYCOTT ECO-COLOUR... lies lies lies.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wall And Flooring Resurfacing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."