Hadley, Massachusetts

I pulled the recoil to start my pb-500 backpack blower (barely used) and it tore my rotator cuff.When I pulled the cord, it had tension for the first couple inches, then no tension at all leading to my shoulder snapping back and tearing.

I called echo and they told me to bring it to a dealer near me, the dealer said that it was a bad carburetor, and that the recoil was just fine. When I got home and inspected the carb (they took it off and never put it back on) it was 100% clean and functioning.

Echo won't wven take my calls or respond to my Facebook messages.Do yourself a favor and don't buy their junk, all their machines are ***.

Review about: Echo Pb-500T Gas Blower.

1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Echo Power Equipment?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.