We signed up for this program back in Feb and right off the bat they were having coding problems.I tried several times to use echo daily to market and every single time there were issues.

So have discussing this with a rep she agreed that since we were not happy that she would terminate our contract. Well it never was and they have been withdrawing money from our account when we still were not using echo daily.

When we discovered this, we tried to work something out and now they are threatening us.No ethics for echo daily.

Review about: Echo Daily Program.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $900
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Echo Daily?

Submit review

Comments

Almost fell for em

Thanks for sharing.I have found nothing but bad reviews about echo daily when I was researching which company to use for our needs.

There's a lot of solid companies out there with good standing and you can find them with an easy search. I won't list names because I'm not pushing one or the other.

But sorry to hear that.The echo daily folks are the same guys who used to run access fleet, and they shut it down because businesses and consumers were becoming aware of their scam tactics.