ebates pays every 3 months as long as you earned over $5.01.and they even pay you $20 for signing someone up.

i had earned $13.63 with just my purchases in the past 3 months, the dates from 7/18/16 to 11/9/16 plus i earned $20 for a My Tell-A-Friend Tier Bonus plus another $5 for Tell-A-Friend Reward: ifeelgoodjamesbrown for a grand total of $38.63! THE PAYDAY BEING 11/15/16. i thought boy that money will come in handy for Christmas right! WRONG!!

I DON'T GET THIS PAYDAY UNTIL FEBRUARY! i get nothing this payday!! when i checked my account to see if they sent my payday to paypal this is what it read>>>

Cash Back Balance: $38.63

Your next $38.63 Big Fat Check will be sent by 02/15/17 via PayPal. so why if they pay every 3 months and i earned more than the minimum of $5.01 will that not pay me?

i think i got screwed by ebates! and after this experience why would i refer another person when i got screwed out of my payday?

and what's going to happen in February?they'll say they already paid me!

Review about: My Payday From Ebates.

I didn't like: I followed their guide lines then they took away my check.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ebates Rebate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss $38.63 my big fat check / $39
Preferred solution my big fat check in the amount of $38.63

Had an Experience with Ebates?

Comments

Pipersville, Pennsylvania, United States #1262180

I got cheated out of the 10.00 as a sign on and they said my account had 1.35 in it.

San Francisco, California, United States #1242666

Hi Nanci,

Most of the Cash Back in your video was earned after Octoboer 1st 2016.We try to not send payments for less than $5.00 after your first payment.

Since your balance of funds earned prior to October first was less than $5.01 a payment was not sent this time. Here is our payment schedule information.

Cash Back Posting Period Payment Send Date

January 1 - March 31 May 15

April 1 - June 30 August 15

July 1 - September 30 November 15 October 1 - December 31 February 15 Since we love you, I'll try to get a payment out next week and break the rules a little bit.

Have a great rest of your day.Ebates

iRe
to Anonymous #1285594

This comment right here makes me want to sign up for ebates.