DEFECTIVE EATON, www.eaton.com, 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centerss Complaints -
Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations.
Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Make : EATONModel : SYNFLEX ECLIPSE Build Dates : Information not AvailableManufacturer : EATON CORPORATION Mfr's Report Date : DEC 12, 2007NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 07E107000 NHTSA Action Number: N/AComponent: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGSPotential Number Of Units Affected : 22000
Summary: CERTAIN EATON SYNFLEX ECLIPSE BRAND EXTRUDED NYLON TUBING OF VARIOUS DIAMETERS DESIGNED FOR USE AS AIR BRAKE HOSES FOR PETERBILT AND KENWORTH VEHICLES. THE TUBING WAS MANUFACTURED WITH ONLY FOUR LAYERS OF EXTRUDED NYLON MATERIAL, INSTEAD OF THE SPECIFIED FIVE LAYERS.
Consequence: THE DIAMETER OF THE HOSE AFFECTS THE FITTINGS WHICH MAY ALLOW AIR TO LEAK FROM THE BRAKES AND CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR A VEHICLE CRASH.
Remedy: OWNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PACCAR AND THE VEHICLES WILL BE REPAIRED FREE OF CHARGE.
Notes: CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
Your company have ignored complaints that the aforementioned company does retain a Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
In addition, Please review the Nationwide Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Auto Parts Made In China
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "I ordered a 2X Women's Breast Cancer shirt Oct 11, 2016 (per receipt shown below). I just received the shirt today November 10, 2016. Nearly one month! I'm highly upset..."
- "I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which..."
- "I've been reading this Blog its "disgusting" not truth telling how people have to lower themselves bashing another human / Company. like we all have a perfect life!! Now getting..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."