DEFECTIVE EATON, www.eaton.com, 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centerss Complaints -
Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations.
Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Make : EATONModel : SYNFLEX ECLIPSE Build Dates : Information not AvailableManufacturer : EATON CORPORATION Mfr's Report Date : DEC 12, 2007NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 07E107000 NHTSA Action Number: N/AComponent: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGSPotential Number Of Units Affected : 22000
Summary: CERTAIN EATON SYNFLEX ECLIPSE BRAND EXTRUDED NYLON TUBING OF VARIOUS DIAMETERS DESIGNED FOR USE AS AIR BRAKE HOSES FOR PETERBILT AND KENWORTH VEHICLES. THE TUBING WAS MANUFACTURED WITH ONLY FOUR LAYERS OF EXTRUDED NYLON MATERIAL, INSTEAD OF THE SPECIFIED FIVE LAYERS.
Consequence: THE DIAMETER OF THE HOSE AFFECTS THE FITTINGS WHICH MAY ALLOW AIR TO LEAK FROM THE BRAKES AND CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR A VEHICLE CRASH.
Remedy: OWNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PACCAR AND THE VEHICLES WILL BE REPAIRED FREE OF CHARGE.
Notes: CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
Your company have ignored complaints that the aforementioned company does retain a Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
In addition, Please review the Nationwide Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Auto Parts Made In China
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- " As this company has elected to maintain a business relationship with Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a., its quality of tires and service have become substandard. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : *** CEPEKModel..."
- "PacificRack, OC3Networks...What is the scamer Ilan Mishan up to now?http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/oc3networks-pacificr/oc3networks-pacificrack-4fib-546a4.htmIlan Mishan was kicked out of Israel where he was born a few years back.Once arriving in US he started OC3networks..."