DEFECTIVE EATON, www.eaton.com, 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centerss Complaints -
Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations.
Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Make : EATONModel : SYNFLEX ECLIPSE Build Dates : Information not AvailableManufacturer : EATON CORPORATION Mfr's Report Date : DEC 12, 2007NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 07E107000 NHTSA Action Number: N/AComponent: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGSPotential Number Of Units Affected : 22000
Summary: CERTAIN EATON SYNFLEX ECLIPSE BRAND EXTRUDED NYLON TUBING OF VARIOUS DIAMETERS DESIGNED FOR USE AS AIR BRAKE HOSES FOR PETERBILT AND KENWORTH VEHICLES. THE TUBING WAS MANUFACTURED WITH ONLY FOUR LAYERS OF EXTRUDED NYLON MATERIAL, INSTEAD OF THE SPECIFIED FIVE LAYERS.
Consequence: THE DIAMETER OF THE HOSE AFFECTS THE FITTINGS WHICH MAY ALLOW AIR TO LEAK FROM THE BRAKES AND CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR A VEHICLE CRASH.
Remedy: OWNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PACCAR AND THE VEHICLES WILL BE REPAIRED FREE OF CHARGE.
Notes: CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
Your company have ignored complaints that the aforementioned company does retain a Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
In addition, Please review the Nationwide Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Auto Parts Made In China
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I purchased two sets of earrings for xmas presents when I received them I checked out one pair and then put them aside for gifting. When I pulled out the..."
- "Unfortunately for me, same story. I have a long standing history with Citi, 10 years plus. All Citi Flex Lines were closed by Citi which is fine, I..."
- "Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to..."