DEFECTIVE EATON, www.eaton.com, 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centerss Complaints -
Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations.
Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Make : EATONModel : SYNFLEX ECLIPSE Build Dates : Information not AvailableManufacturer : EATON CORPORATION Mfr's Report Date : DEC 12, 2007NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 07E107000 NHTSA Action Number: N/AComponent: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGSPotential Number Of Units Affected : 22000
Summary: CERTAIN EATON SYNFLEX ECLIPSE BRAND EXTRUDED NYLON TUBING OF VARIOUS DIAMETERS DESIGNED FOR USE AS AIR BRAKE HOSES FOR PETERBILT AND KENWORTH VEHICLES. THE TUBING WAS MANUFACTURED WITH ONLY FOUR LAYERS OF EXTRUDED NYLON MATERIAL, INSTEAD OF THE SPECIFIED FIVE LAYERS.
Consequence: THE DIAMETER OF THE HOSE AFFECTS THE FITTINGS WHICH MAY ALLOW AIR TO LEAK FROM THE BRAKES AND CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR A VEHICLE CRASH.
Remedy: OWNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PACCAR AND THE VEHICLES WILL BE REPAIRED FREE OF CHARGE.
Notes: CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
Your company have ignored complaints that the aforementioned company does retain a Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
In addition, Please review the Nationwide Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Auto Parts Made In China
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "PacificRack, OC3Networks...What is the scamer Ilan Mishan up to now?http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/oc3networks-pacificr/oc3networks-pacificrack-4fib-546a4.htmIlan Mishan was kicked out of Israel where he was born a few years back.Once arriving in US he started OC3networks..."
- " I just had a guy who knocked on my door and told me he is in a public speaking contest and he needs to win points for the trip..."
- "I purchase a replacement convertable top from this company on ebay, and when I received the top, I emailed them (within the return period) that it was clear the top..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."