Easyspace have basically stolen my money.After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced to move all my clients elsewhere.

I set the hosting auto renew off so the service would lapse. They turned it back on and charged my credit card £850, 30 days before my actual hosting was due for renew. They refused to refund it even though I wasn't using the hosting and didn't want it.

The customer service is appalling - they have cost me my business and taken money for something I don't want and don't use.Do not use this company.

Review about: Dedicated Hosting.

I didn't like: Service.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1225
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Easyspace?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Shopify.com is a SCAM Shopify "shopify.com is a SCAM shopify.com is a scam company. They fraudulently charge your credit card and they cancel peoples shopify accounts randomly. Do NOT use them if you plan to..." Read more Godaddy - Complain against Refund. Godaddy "To,Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.comSir.I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and..." Read more Godaddy - Go Daddy STOLE $141 from me! Godaddy "I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141. I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited...." Read more Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more