Easyspace have basically stolen my money.After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced to move all my clients elsewhere.

I set the hosting auto renew off so the service would lapse. They turned it back on and charged my credit card £850, 30 days before my actual hosting was due for renew. They refused to refund it even though I wasn't using the hosting and didn't want it.

The customer service is appalling - they have cost me my business and taken money for something I don't want and don't use.Do not use this company.

Review about: Dedicated Hosting.

I didn't like: Service.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1225
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Easyspace?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more  Scammed, duped, ripped-off and pissed-off at Shopify.com Shopify "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..." Read more Shopify Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more Godaddy - Complain against Refund. Godaddy "To,Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.comSir.I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more