Delhi, Delhi

Earlier I used to take all my tour related services from a reputed and established travel company but last few times, they disappointed to me badly.Therefore, this time I chose www.easemytrip.com for a tour of Himachal during summer vacation of my kids.

Believe me; their highly professional and courteous services won my heart. They booked a hotel that was not only close to tourist attraction points of the city but also made us overwhelmed with its pleasant surroundings and outstanding amenities. Besides, customer support executives were in our personal touch to check about our next movements.

In my whole life, I have never seen such combination of personal attention and professional approach.

Viewing the website of Ease My Trip, I haven't thought they can give such services but I changed my mind now and definitely will contact easemytrip.com for next tour planning.

Review about: Hotels.

Review #320170 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Easy Trip Planners?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Great Wolf Lodge Room Review Great Wolf Lodge "We went to the Great Wolf in Williamsburg, VA on 12-12-16 and stayed 2 nights. We had been to the one in NC previously and loved it, but the one..." Read more Econo Lodge - Terrible Experience, Rude Staff, Disgusting Room Econo Lodge "Left within an hour, very bad experience. After 9 hours of driving we stopped at Econo Lodge in Clarion PA it was around 10:30 p.m. Our room was an end..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - BUYER BEWARE! Bluegreen just wants your money, not your business. Bluegreen Resorts "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more