Laurel, Maryland
1.4K views 2 comments

I've purchased 3 cars in 5 years a total of $60k spent at Easterns.I asked for a replacement tire for one that was overly worn.

The lender "Vinny" stated he would not replace the tire and that I could leave if I wasn't happy. Basically he was willing to lose a $23k sale over a tire. The store manager approved a new tire. They gave my personal information to another lender who continues to call my phone.

They never called me to repair the tire and they missed a step in the gap signature process resulting in us not having gap insurance. Now two weeks later, no follow up I reached out to the store to ask for all new tires because after further review none are in good shape. Basically I was told to go screw myself.

Including this car I've spent about 83K at Easterns.Clearly there doing so well they don't need my business...

Review about: Replacement Tire.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $23000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

capcom
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #610870

i cant believe our washington redskins keep making commercials for these local theives!!!

to capcom Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #752816

THATS WHY WE HAVE SUCH A RECORD THEY ARE BEING CURSED FOR ASSOICIATING WITH SUCH A COMPANY .