Houston, Texas
1.1K views 1 comment

My very first car!Felt like a dream walking into Easter Motors in Baltimore, MD on rt40 east..

I took all the money I had 5000 and they thought they could put me in any car they chose. I only wanted a 25,000 car but they continued to try to sale me a car for 35,000 I still don't understand how I got approved for so much. After i got the car I wanted it actually broke sown within 200 miles of me driving it. The sales man tells me my car will be finish gettin worked on the same day.

They tell me its ready I go all the way there and its not. They decided to put me in a rental car. What was actually a car they are tryin to sale.

The lowest grade car on the lot a 9000 car.After i purchased a 30000 car and it broke down on me.

Review about: Car Sales.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Eastern Motors?

Comments

Elaine Slaughter

Set out to purchase a 2008 lexus 250 IS.Talked to a salesman on a tuesday about coming in the following saturday.Well the car that had been

priced at $19,991 on Tuesday....by Thursday of the same week jumped to $28,300.They lied and said they had never advertised the car for such a price.Well I have proof that they did, infact the $19,991 was advertised negotiable at that.

They just decided not to honor what they advertised for.Buyer beware!!!Very unethical

dealership.This just happened April 18th,2012.