Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 17, 2024

This owner of this shop told me twice a quote for $500 to fix wiring on my car, but he said he was behind with other cars in front of me, so I waited 3 weeks, then I paid $250 to have my car towed here!

Now the owner of this shop says he tried to tell me that he didn't want to fix my car when what he said above doesn't mean he doesn't want to fix my car. Now after I paid $250 dollars to have car towed here , the owner is saying he doesn't want to fix my car because I would hold him to $500 quote he told me!

Now he needs to let car stay here until I find someone to fix car or pay me back my $250 tow bill or he needs to fix my car himself!

I went by his shop today to talk to him in person but he had his doors locked and gates closed during working hours 4:35 pm like he is playing games

User's recommendation: Watch this owner because he is trying to scam me!

Preferred solution: For him to fix my car himself or for him to let my car be there until I find someone else to fix car or the owner can pay me back the $250 tow bill, and I get car towed somewhere else..

East Metro Auto Electric Cons: Owner does not keep his word on prices.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

East Metro Auto Electric Reviews