East Coast Telemarketing - Defrauded and scammed me
I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front. The contract I signed stated that she would supply me with a minimum 12-16 appointments: The Contractor was to conduct (30-40 HOURS) over the course of (4 WEEKS) This includes cold calling, lead generation, reports and analysis, and administrative work. 12-16 appointments are guaranteed within the completion of the campaign. A refund of half of the payment was guaranteed to be refunded if she didn't provide the 12-16 leads.
As of this date, I have contacted her several times and have seen absolutely, NO RESULTS, nor have I received any refund. What I have received is excuse after excuse from this person. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON HER UNDER JC CONSULTING, JENNIFER COBURN OR EAST COAST TELEMARKETING. As of today, there are 10 complaints against her under JC Consulting with the Better Business Bureau and then I filed one last week under the name of East Coast Telemarketing.
Once Ms. Coburn returned my email, she agreed that I was due a refund and said she would send it out on December 1. When I didn't receive it shortly thereafter, she claims that she sent it out December 5th. Once I started filing fraud complaints on her and her company, she emails me and says that she is cancelling the refund, which she still never sent out.
Now she claims that she had set appointments for me and has threatened to sue me for harassment and slander. She is trying to reverse the rolls and saying she is the victim. Basically, she is trying to save face since her company and her fraudulent scam has been uncovered and brought to the public's attention.
This woman is a chronic obsessive liar, cheat and fraud.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lead Generation Services
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried..."
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."