East Coast Telemarketing - Defrauded and scammed me
I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front. The contract I signed stated that she would supply me with a minimum 12-16 appointments: The Contractor was to conduct (30-40 HOURS) over the course of (4 WEEKS) This includes cold calling, lead generation, reports and analysis, and administrative work. 12-16 appointments are guaranteed within the completion of the campaign. A refund of half of the payment was guaranteed to be refunded if she didn't provide the 12-16 leads.
As of this date, I have contacted her several times and have seen absolutely, NO RESULTS, nor have I received any refund. What I have received is excuse after excuse from this person. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON HER UNDER JC CONSULTING, JENNIFER COBURN OR EAST COAST TELEMARKETING. As of today, there are 10 complaints against her under JC Consulting with the Better Business Bureau and then I filed one last week under the name of East Coast Telemarketing.
Once Ms. Coburn returned my email, she agreed that I was due a refund and said she would send it out on December 1. When I didn't receive it shortly thereafter, she claims that she sent it out December 5th. Once I started filing fraud complaints on her and her company, she emails me and says that she is cancelling the refund, which she still never sent out.
Now she claims that she had set appointments for me and has threatened to sue me for harassment and slander. She is trying to reverse the rolls and saying she is the victim. Basically, she is trying to save face since her company and her fraudulent scam has been uncovered and brought to the public's attention.
This woman is a chronic obsessive liar, cheat and fraud.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lead Generation Services
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..."
- "I am a customer of the Fayetteville NC store i purchased a 3 pc power sectional payed cash for all of my items i can believe that Ashley put there..."
- "I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done. This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit,..."