East Coast Telemarketing - Defrauded and scammed me
I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front. The contract I signed stated that she would supply me with a minimum 12-16 appointments: The Contractor was to conduct (30-40 HOURS) over the course of (4 WEEKS) This includes cold calling, lead generation, reports and analysis, and administrative work. 12-16 appointments are guaranteed within the completion of the campaign. A refund of half of the payment was guaranteed to be refunded if she didn't provide the 12-16 leads.
As of this date, I have contacted her several times and have seen absolutely, NO RESULTS, nor have I received any refund. What I have received is excuse after excuse from this person. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON HER UNDER JC CONSULTING, JENNIFER COBURN OR EAST COAST TELEMARKETING. As of today, there are 10 complaints against her under JC Consulting with the Better Business Bureau and then I filed one last week under the name of East Coast Telemarketing.
Once Ms. Coburn returned my email, she agreed that I was due a refund and said she would send it out on December 1. When I didn't receive it shortly thereafter, she claims that she sent it out December 5th. Once I started filing fraud complaints on her and her company, she emails me and says that she is cancelling the refund, which she still never sent out.
Now she claims that she had set appointments for me and has threatened to sue me for harassment and slander. She is trying to reverse the rolls and saying she is the victim. Basically, she is trying to save face since her company and her fraudulent scam has been uncovered and brought to the public's attention.
This woman is a chronic obsessive liar, cheat and fraud.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lead Generation Services
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "Bad sanding and bubbly paint..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."