Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading
The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar thermal licenses have expired and Earth Power Groups and It’s directors Vergil Perryman and Khadiyjah Perryman are fully aware of this, however Earth Power Group is still soliciting funding knowing full well that the licenses have expired since 2012 causing considerable loses and hardship to the Thai license owner and other inverters in Earth Power Group, readers all you have to do is contact the Electrical Generation Authority of Thailand (EGAT) for verification.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."