Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within the solar, thermal industry. Earth Power is in the business of conning effectively as a result, we create sustainable cash flow for fictitious companies, which are environmentally and economically sound. When compared to cones, Earth Power’s scams are unparalleled.

Earth Power has developed and holds intellectual property rights for a unique solar energy Scam, which operates 24 hours a day, that converts your cash into high-yield with significant profits

Earth Power has gained commitment from several international manufacturing partners, who are internationally recognized as being amongst the best in their field, to work with Earth Power to commercialize these technologies.

The renewable energy markets are poised for significant growth in the next five years, and Earth Power is well placed to exploit these opportunities with the ultimate scam.

In addition, Earth Power Group has partnered with Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management (“TGM”), a well-established fund management company based in London and Brisbane, to create a range of investment funds, which will provide investors with the opportunity to derive very strong returns from Earth Power’s planned implementation of facilities companies across several continents. TGM are raising the funds from various investment groups in Europe, USA, Australasia and Asia to finance this implementation of our unique scam.

Earth Power Group aims to capitalize on these market opportunities and deliver our technological advantages through a lean and efficient scam model. The Company has already gained investment from unsuspecting investors to implement their fictitious solar energy solutions in certain target countries, placing Earth Power in a strong position for a global scam.

Earth Power Group is currently in the completion stage of an advanced commercial prototype which comprises the followings thermal storage unit designed by Chasestead Ltd based in the United Kingdom who have scammed out of £30,000.

Review about: Scam Company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Earth Power Group?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.