Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams
Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within the solar, thermal industry. Earth Power is in the business of conning effectively as a result, we create sustainable cash flow for fictitious companies, which are environmentally and economically sound. When compared to cones, Earth Power’s scams are unparalleled.
Earth Power has developed and holds intellectual property rights for a unique solar energy Scam, which operates 24 hours a day, that converts your cash into high-yield with significant profits
Earth Power has gained commitment from several international manufacturing partners, who are internationally recognized as being amongst the best in their field, to work with Earth Power to commercialize these technologies.
The renewable energy markets are poised for significant growth in the next five years, and Earth Power is well placed to exploit these opportunities with the ultimate scam.
In addition, Earth Power Group has partnered with Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management (“TGM”), a well-established fund management company based in London and Brisbane, to create a range of investment funds, which will provide investors with the opportunity to derive very strong returns from Earth Power’s planned implementation of facilities companies across several continents. TGM are raising the funds from various investment groups in Europe, USA, Australasia and Asia to finance this implementation of our unique scam.
Earth Power Group aims to capitalize on these market opportunities and deliver our technological advantages through a lean and efficient scam model. The Company has already gained investment from unsuspecting investors to implement their fictitious solar energy solutions in certain target countries, placing Earth Power in a strong position for a global scam.
Earth Power Group is currently in the completion stage of an advanced commercial prototype which comprises the followings thermal storage unit designed by Chasestead Ltd based in the United Kingdom who have scammed out of £30,000.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scam Company
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "I bought the six pack of Oreo cookies (original) and it was put together backwards with a dot of cream inside, I am not standing for this. I paided for..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "Absolute disaster! I pre paid 800 euros in advance for a 3 week booking over Christmas. Email confirmation stated to pick the car up at 12:00 on Saturday when in..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."