Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams
Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within the solar, thermal industry. Earth Power is in the business of conning effectively as a result, we create sustainable cash flow for fictitious companies, which are environmentally and economically sound. When compared to cones, Earth Power’s scams are unparalleled.
Earth Power has developed and holds intellectual property rights for a unique solar energy Scam, which operates 24 hours a day, that converts your cash into high-yield with significant profits
Earth Power has gained commitment from several international manufacturing partners, who are internationally recognized as being amongst the best in their field, to work with Earth Power to commercialize these technologies.
The renewable energy markets are poised for significant growth in the next five years, and Earth Power is well placed to exploit these opportunities with the ultimate scam.
In addition, Earth Power Group has partnered with Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management (“TGM”), a well-established fund management company based in London and Brisbane, to create a range of investment funds, which will provide investors with the opportunity to derive very strong returns from Earth Power’s planned implementation of facilities companies across several continents. TGM are raising the funds from various investment groups in Europe, USA, Australasia and Asia to finance this implementation of our unique scam.
Earth Power Group aims to capitalize on these market opportunities and deliver our technological advantages through a lean and efficient scam model. The Company has already gained investment from unsuspecting investors to implement their fictitious solar energy solutions in certain target countries, placing Earth Power in a strong position for a global scam.
Earth Power Group is currently in the completion stage of an advanced commercial prototype which comprises the followings thermal storage unit designed by Chasestead Ltd based in the United Kingdom who have scammed out of £30,000.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scam Company
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I bought the six pack of Oreo cookies (original) and it was put together backwards with a dot of cream inside, I am not standing for this. I paided for..."
- "Bought the new all blacks singlet and after one wash following the correct instructions it's coming apart !! ..."
- "Myself my family and friends are victims of the cunning trio, we have been approached by several companies and individuals to post our experiences, we do not wish to offend..."