Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams
Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within the solar, thermal industry. Earth Power is in the business of conning effectively as a result, we create sustainable cash flow for fictitious companies, which are environmentally and economically sound. When compared to cones, Earth Power’s scams are unparalleled.
Earth Power has developed and holds intellectual property rights for a unique solar energy Scam, which operates 24 hours a day, that converts your cash into high-yield with significant profits
Earth Power has gained commitment from several international manufacturing partners, who are internationally recognized as being amongst the best in their field, to work with Earth Power to commercialize these technologies.
The renewable energy markets are poised for significant growth in the next five years, and Earth Power is well placed to exploit these opportunities with the ultimate scam.
In addition, Earth Power Group has partnered with Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management (“TGM”), a well-established fund management company based in London and Brisbane, to create a range of investment funds, which will provide investors with the opportunity to derive very strong returns from Earth Power’s planned implementation of facilities companies across several continents. TGM are raising the funds from various investment groups in Europe, USA, Australasia and Asia to finance this implementation of our unique scam.
Earth Power Group aims to capitalize on these market opportunities and deliver our technological advantages through a lean and efficient scam model. The Company has already gained investment from unsuspecting investors to implement their fictitious solar energy solutions in certain target countries, placing Earth Power in a strong position for a global scam.
Earth Power Group is currently in the completion stage of an advanced commercial prototype which comprises the followings thermal storage unit designed by Chasestead Ltd based in the United Kingdom who have scammed out of £30,000.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scam Company
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "NOTE: This review is NOT a complaint about *** Crown! I ordered a dress from *** crown about 3 weeks ago and stupidly, never read the bad reviews such as the..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Daiva Gelciene, a consistent customer of your brand for many years. I always thought that your brand offered only the highest quality products..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."