100% full Not resolved

earntomorrow.com is a scam!!! do not invest! they use the old your account got hacked an excuse i have proof. clearly if my account was hacked while i still have an active log in i can change my email address back right? nope there is no choice to ever change your email address on this site. uploading photo's to show proof. so with there no way possible to change your email address here this is clearly an inside job. and a cover up to steal $250 from me again and again i get screwed.

if any body wants to join a law suit. if they have cheated you here is there info. C/O INNOVATION ACBS LANSDOWNE BUILDINGLANSDOWNE ROAD, EAST CROYDON SURREY CR9 2ERPhone: +442036952208Phone support Hours: 9 am to 5 pm (London time), Monday through Friday. Company No. 08656449 http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk

I still have an active session with the site while i though i got hacked. but turens out if i got hacked how did they chane my email address there is no optchion on there site to do so. i have photos as valid proof. This is an inside job and they stole over 1.10 BTC from me. There is no way possable to change your email address without the admin doing it. this is valid proof this is an inside job.

more proof.

admin refuse to return account.when I have asked the admin to return the account to me he has this to say.

i have copy of the email and blocked out my info as valid proof. the site admin refuse to release the account back to its owner he has the power to do so. This is more proof he has something to do with this cover up. just so he can steal. I am attaching emails i have got from the admin. that he says he refuse to return my account back to me. Dear Client

Unfortunately, the only way to continue working with our project is to register a new account for your next deposits.

Best regards,

Robert

switching account log in ability on and off.more proof this is a scam. switching password on and off at odd times. I have full document proof this is a scam. i am getting more and more proof dialy.

prevent log in invalid password trick. 9:44 am EST 4/30/2015 http://postimg.org/image/gju6lhno5/

10:14am EST 4/30/2015 all of a sudden my password works again.http://postimg.org/image/er2cby39j/

Review about: Investment Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss fraud and stealing my money / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Earn Tomorrow?

Submit review

Comments

Never heard of this site.But, just looked up their registration and it's private.

Also, they only registered in March and the domain expires in March 2016. They only registered for 12 months!! Major red flag! Also, just went to the site and it's down.

Message says they are in violation of the AUP (acceptable use policy).it doesn't sound good to me.

Hashmaster1
Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada #1009440

They stole of me 0.84btc it really hurt knowing i invested my last btc i had, trying to make extra and then they still your money im am sick of these so call companies stilling my btc that my 3 time last year hashra i order asic miner got rip of for 1.5 btc and then mint pal 7 btc and 316000 black coin last year was a bad year now im broke and we could talk about Butter fly labs i got the product after 9 months of waiting and the product and then the difficulty was so high i could even brake even on the miners ....Hashmaster1