Eagle Postal Center #10 cannot pay their bills, do not give them credit
Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not. You will not see a penny.
Others listed on his website to not work with:
Eagle Postal Center #10
Eagle Postal Center #15
Eagle Postal Center #14
Eagle Postal Center #29
DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS. IF THEY BY CHANCE PAY UP, WE WILL POST THIS INFORMATION ONLINE FOR ALL TO SEE. THEY ARE CURRENTLY 90 DAYS PAST DUE
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "Do not buy Jeld- Wen products!! They claim to have lifetime warranties on their windows and when you contact them they will not cover it. I bought replacement windows at..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."