I've been istalling lifts for 23 yrs.I tried to install a Eagle 2post lift today.

I spent 6hrs on refabricated this thing so I could at least finish. The measurements on the layout were differeant from the specs. the hose fitting design for floor was totally way off. Some of the welded parts fell apart.

If anyone is in themarket for a lift , they should not even think about this one. I called the company and they tried to blame me on the issues I had .

I install on the average 60 - 70 lifts a year and never had so many problems with a lift.TOTALLY JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Eagle 2 Post Lifts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EAGLE LIFT?

Comments

cobra
China Grove, North Carolina, United States #696496

I put my Eagle lift up in no time at all. No problems installing and no problems in the 4 years of operation!!!

liftinstaller

I know ROTARY LIFT is made in Madison, Iniana

Ive been there 3 times. They are thebest on the market

alq

The problem is all lifts are no longer American made but mostly Chineese parts and are ***> :( :( :( :( :( :(