E2E Models Management
I'm sorry to say Ladies but E2E Models Management is unfortunately a modeling scam on the internet targeted at young professional glamour models. The early twenties owner / apparent director goes by the name "Sarah Smith" who is seeking models for a shoot in Las Vegas (topless shoot / and also after regular bikini models). Models are to be paid $15,000USD, accommodation and travel paid for a 7 day shoot. Sounds too good to be true from an agency nobody has ever heard of & isn't well known right? Right!
I first spoke with Sarah when I responded to the ad through my agency who E2E originally contacted (my agency cancelled the job in the end as they felt E2E Model Services was out of sorts and didn't trust them). I investigated it further as I wanted further details and I was curious.
Their website: http://e2emodels.com/ is a fake website if you go on and investigate (with photos in the website banner of a well known model Miranda Kerr who isn't apart of this agency). The website also shows no record of "models" and instead explains that they have their model details locked away... their Sydney office site address links to another modeling agency. Sarah also created a Facebook page for the agency a few days after I began speaking with her (which later was removed) she has now opened several others - E2E Model s Management and E2E Models Services.
Throughout my experience of applying for this job Sarah asked to communicate through "Whatsapp" which I found really strange. Whilst applying I was asked to send several modeling photos of myself but then she asked me to send "sexy pictures" selfie shots of my body, for a glamour gig this is NOT professional by any means.
Sarah also asked me to scout models for her to submit to the client for this job and basically do HER Job (where in the world is her own bank of models if she runs a HUGE AGENCY?) which I found quite unprofessional to start with and then claimed she would pay me $750 per model successful (if selected by her client). When I asked for a letter for binding the agreement (as I wanted to see what she responded with) she refused and then told me she was not running a prostitution before removing me from her Whatsapp. Sarah doesn't have very good english at all and most of her messages do not make sense, she claims to run a HUGE agency but this is really unprofessional concerning behavior and i urge people to NOT deal with this agency as it is a complete waste of time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- E2E Models Management Photo Shoot
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."