Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

Awful quality! The wigs do not look like what's pictured. Then, if you want to return it, that's a bigger hassle! Apparently there is a NO return policy. PLEASE read the fine print!

Related: E-wigs - Ewigs-Simply love it

Paypal will not stand behind you. I was told I had buyers remorse. I suppose that's somewhat true. I'm remorseful buying from ewigs!!!

The wig had absolutely no shape to it. I was told to bring it to my hairdresser. REALLY? Pay to have it cut & styled on top of the cost of the wig? I think not. ewigs offered me a refund of $40 and a discount off my next order. There is no way I would ever think of ordering from them again. I told them $40 was unacceptable. This POS wig cost me $120! Why would they offer this to me if there wasn't a valid issue?? Pic#1 is what I ordered Pic#2 is the mess I got!

If you need a wig that is high quality, made in the USA, check out Patti'sPearls. I couldn't be happier!

Good luck if you purchase from ewigs! They're a disaster!!!

Review about: Ewigs Human Hair Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE E-wigs Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $120
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with E-wigs?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1203194

You bought your wig from a Chinese company called ewigs NOT e-wigs.They are different companies.

Many people are being ripped off by ewigs .co.uk or ewigs.au or ewigs.na - all are Chinese companies selling cheap copies. If you are going to disparage a wig site, get the name correct. Otherwise you are not helping people avoid the rip off Chinese websites, all of which start with the name ewigs (no hyphen in the name).

You bought your wig from a Chinese company called ewigs NOT e-wigs. They are different companies.

If you are going to disparage a wig site, get the name correct.Otherwise you are not helping people avoid the rip off Chinese websites, all of which start with the name ewigs (no hyphen in the name).

This happened to me too!I bought with Pay Pal thinking I was being safe.

Not!Pay Pal sided with them although I had documented proof I had tried to resolve the situation!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Hi

I could not agree with you more.

The wig I received looks excatly like your one.

Again nothing like what we had ordered.

I believe the company is just on one big scam !!!!