Verified Reviewer

2.8

I sent this to NBC feedback response was we only deal with streaming.

"I'm asking you to please show us your paying customers the courtesy of removing the constantly displayed advertisement for your "House of Villians" show/product from the screen or any others (see attached photo). Since we have to pay to view your programming I believe we have a right to see it WITHOUT being visually harassed by the advertising also since you accept our payment you have a responsibility and obligation to provide us a quality viewing experience.

You are failing in this with the displayed advertisement and in the past with comments about "Movies We Love" displays. These things infer with the viewing experience and are annoying. For now I am boycotting the E! channel and advertisers.

NBC this applies to you as well, allow your paying customers to watch WITHOUT advertising interference while show or movie is airing. Save it for commercial breaks where it belongs."

If others feel the same way about all these networks interfering with the shows by advertising, things like Disney movies at the theater, or ads for other show on later which cover up to 25% of the screen while movie/show is on air contact them and complain. In photo you can see the ad, this has been on screen non stop for the last week or so.

I know by doing a quick screen check only. Movie theaters, Netflix, Showtime, HBO, and such don't do it, only linear tv.

User's recommendation: Let networks know how you feel about it.

Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

E Entertainment Reviews