Update added by user Jan 04, 2015
Actual business info if anyone is looking to get in touch as the owner tries to hide:
4711 Stoneham St
Rahrump, NV 89061
Phone: (760) 814-5590
Organization: Manview Email: STEVENAR21@GMAIL.COM
Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2015
The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you are referred to a financial site. The site says the vendor (being the owner Steven Rice) is responsible. Essentially they refuse to give me a refund. It says nowhere on the site that the stipulations for a refund must be provided by this third party. If it had said that then I'd understand.
After doing some research I found that a lot of people have found this to be a scam through his "make go quick" scheme for World of Warcraft.
Essentially the financial institution is setup so that getting a refund is near impossible to spite his claims on the site that it's hassle free. It's not at all, once you pay you are not seeing a dime back.
This addon that I purchase is called Dynasty Tycoon.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Calling customers idiots
- Total scam
- No refund possible
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dynasty Tycoon
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."