Update added by user Jan 04, 2015
Actual business info if anyone is looking to get in touch as the owner tries to hide:
4711 Stoneham St
Rahrump, NV 89061
Phone: (760) 814-5590
Organization: Manview Email: STEVENAR21@GMAIL.COM
Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2015
The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you are referred to a financial site. The site says the vendor (being the owner Steven Rice) is responsible. Essentially they refuse to give me a refund. It says nowhere on the site that the stipulations for a refund must be provided by this third party. If it had said that then I'd understand.
After doing some research I found that a lot of people have found this to be a scam through his "make go quick" scheme for World of Warcraft.
Essentially the financial institution is setup so that getting a refund is near impossible to spite his claims on the site that it's hassle free. It's not at all, once you pay you are not seeing a dime back.
This addon that I purchase is called Dynasty Tycoon.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Calling customers idiots
- Total scam
- No refund possible
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dynasty Tycoon
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm from Australia and trying to source a DYMO LabelWriter Print Server. DYMO Australia referred me to America, as DYMO Australia doesn't sell it. DYMO America doesn't ship overseas. I..."
- "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "Vincent of the Tampa Bay Youth Group for Gays and Lesbians, an honorable cause, is hiding a very dark secret he is working with his mother Sylvia Nagel of www.blessedbebasketscharity.org..."
- "I purchased these flip flops for my maid of honor. I thought I was getting a great deal from a reputable company. I was furious when I opened the box..."