Update added by user Jan 04, 2015
Actual business info if anyone is looking to get in touch as the owner tries to hide:
4711 Stoneham St
Rahrump, NV 89061
Phone: (760) 814-5590
Organization: Manview Email: STEVENAR21@GMAIL.COM
Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2015
The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you are referred to a financial site. The site says the vendor (being the owner Steven Rice) is responsible. Essentially they refuse to give me a refund. It says nowhere on the site that the stipulations for a refund must be provided by this third party. If it had said that then I'd understand.
After doing some research I found that a lot of people have found this to be a scam through his "make go quick" scheme for World of Warcraft.
Essentially the financial institution is setup so that getting a refund is near impossible to spite his claims on the site that it's hassle free. It's not at all, once you pay you are not seeing a dime back.
This addon that I purchase is called Dynasty Tycoon.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Calling customers idiots
- Total scam
- No refund possible
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dynasty Tycoon
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "Purchased a dining room set, a china cabinet, bedroom set for child, and entertainment center from Haverty's in Brandon Fl. Dining room set arrive with 4 damaged chairs, all chipped..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."