100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jan 04, 2015

Actual business info if anyone is looking to get in touch as the owner tries to hide:

Steven Rice

4711 Stoneham St

Rahrump, NV 89061

Phone: (760) 814-5590

Organization: Manview Email: STEVENAR21@GMAIL.COM

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2015

The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you are referred to a financial site. The site says the vendor (being the owner Steven Rice) is responsible. Essentially they refuse to give me a refund. It says nowhere on the site that the stipulations for a refund must be provided by this third party. If it had said that then I'd understand.

After doing some research I found that a lot of people have found this to be a scam through his "make go quick" scheme for World of Warcraft.

Essentially the financial institution is setup so that getting a refund is near impossible to spite his claims on the site that it's hassle free. It's not at all, once you pay you are not seeing a dime back.

This addon that I purchase is called Dynasty Tycoon.

Review about: Dynasty Tycoon.

I didn't like: Calling customers idiots, Total scam, No refund possible.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $47
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dynasty Addons?

Comments

They do give refunds.They sell their product through Clickbank and so you have to go to Clickbank to get your refund.

They don't give you the refund themselves because they can't.

It works similar to epoch.com or ccbill.com.

Any businesses using these payment processors will tell you to go to those websites, enter in your receipt number and you'll get a refund.It's the same idea with Clickbank.

You basically give yourself the refund.