Review about Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Rv from Parrish, Florida
Over the few years we have had our Danillie we have found many thing wrong inside and out.Very poorly put together.
Some things we have had the deal fix only to have the same problems re a cure. Not able to take our 5th wheel back for repairs we have tried to fix some things on our own. But recently to have found a big problem. The floor on our kitchen has rotted away from leaks that we didn't notice until it started to fall through.
After checking out where it was leaking we noticed that the bottom edges where not sealed and water was leaking in. Checking the other to slides we noticed the same thing. They are starting to rot also. I had wanted this trailer for 2 years and we were finally able to find away to buy it.
Sorry we did because it has been one thing after another with it.Looked forward to a nice retirement in my beautiful 5th but instead we have this to lie with.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Not sure who is doing quality control at Frito Lay, maybe cookie monster. The chips are constantly a vaf full of crumbs. They should be ashamed of themselves charging $4.29..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."