Review about Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Rv from Parrish, Florida
Over the few years we have had our Danillie we have found many thing wrong inside and out.Very poorly put together.
Some things we have had the deal fix only to have the same problems re a cure. Not able to take our 5th wheel back for repairs we have tried to fix some things on our own. But recently to have found a big problem. The floor on our kitchen has rotted away from leaks that we didn't notice until it started to fall through.
After checking out where it was leaking we noticed that the bottom edges where not sealed and water was leaking in. Checking the other to slides we noticed the same thing. They are starting to rot also. I had wanted this trailer for 2 years and we were finally able to find away to buy it.
Sorry we did because it has been one thing after another with it.Looked forward to a nice retirement in my beautiful 5th but instead we have this to lie with.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Not sure who is doing quality control at Frito Lay, maybe cookie monster. The chips are constantly a vaf full of crumbs. They should be ashamed of themselves charging $4.29..."