Review about Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Rv from Parrish, Florida
Over the few years we have had our Danillie we have found many thing wrong inside and out.Very poorly put together.
Some things we have had the deal fix only to have the same problems re a cure. Not able to take our 5th wheel back for repairs we have tried to fix some things on our own. But recently to have found a big problem. The floor on our kitchen has rotted away from leaks that we didn't notice until it started to fall through.
After checking out where it was leaking we noticed that the bottom edges where not sealed and water was leaking in. Checking the other to slides we noticed the same thing. They are starting to rot also. I had wanted this trailer for 2 years and we were finally able to find away to buy it.
Sorry we did because it has been one thing after another with it.Looked forward to a nice retirement in my beautiful 5th but instead we have this to lie with.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Not sure who is doing quality control at Frito Lay, maybe cookie monster. The chips are constantly a vaf full of crumbs. They should be ashamed of themselves charging $4.29..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."