We have a 2014, 90,000 Dutchmen Voltage that has mold, mildew, and termites due to the numerous water leak issues.We have 25 service records.
Dutchmen does not return calls or address our issues.
We paid so much for a top of the line travel trailer, plus had to purchase a F350 to haul it, and here we are.I can't stay in our RV without getting sick.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "I hate myself for this $2100 mistake for a cream/beige sectional from star furniture. I called them a week after delivery to complain that the cushions were loosing shape and..."
- "I purchased a vehicle from DriveTime in February 2011. I didn't have good credit to go to a real dealership. I saw on the DriveTime website they financed anybody and..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."