Amsterdam, North Holland

My apologies for my bad spelling form the previous one. Well I believe certain products are coming from Western countries: tv content, shows, Hollywood movies that shows sensitive information that can harm people with different backgrounds. Not only that but certain electronics are made in Western countries. Sometimes the country does not allow such social platforms: Like Facebook and Twitter. We al know what happened in certain countries when it was banned.

In the Netherlands we purchase western brands, although content from the USA has sometimes been banned. People who have a pro-American attitude are wisely not be shown their perspections and believes on the Dutch Television. Many western products and shows have been put a stop and only on special pay tv up to 2010.

Some people don't like Western products and let stand the USA. People would like to give Western countries the blame but casualties are fallen in their own native countries. The USA can't have the blame for everything. The mind and the mentality can't be changed. We thought we could but we don't decide. There had been a numerous death treats on letters to the American embassy in Amsterdam. We almost forgot not everybody appreciate the Westen society and the USA: Right Politics have been asked to take extra security and lower their right thoughts on National Dutch television.

Also lately on the Dutch new of 'Politie' and 'Overteders': A large of the criminal acts have been made by a percentage score: 15 to 35 procent are Dutch and 55 to 65 by emmigrant foreigners: Antillean, Surinam and Morrocan men;. Police officers get death threaths and towards their childern because acting of the law and justice. White criminals domnestic house violence and from emmigrants thefts in goods.

Police reader Aniko van Santen was advised to put a close eye on her children without having fear that her childern would be harmed. Eventhough she is a Ethnic Hungarian and partially foreigner. The form of extremeness of foreigners with high violence is tremendous. Right politics are wisely too ask extra security and white homosexuals are ask to stay in closet in Urban Areas. The Dutch Law system might be too weak at the cost of their own Dutch Citizens. You don't feel as safe as in the 90ties

Since the day the Netherlands had a loose politic system we barely had any criminal of any background or was put on the news without any record. Many criminals will also be released after 2 or 3 years because our system makes it that way. We have the Western believes but an old system that does not work in real life.

Review about: Femke Halsema.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dutch Politics News?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion