Verified Reviewer

2.7
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 20, 2021

Still Waiting For a Phone Call from anyone. The Main Guy over Dutch Miller 'Roger' was going to look into the problem and call me back.

Thats been several months ago! Called KIA headquarters about the problem and was told General Manger over Dutch Miller Kia talked to us and resolved everything. We've NEVER to him!!!. Roger and The Service Manger is the Only people that I've talked to and both have said Well sounds like We dropped the Ball.

Still Think That should be their Motto. WE DROPPED THE BALL!!!

Still feel like we paid them cash' from our bank' that they are though with us. Absolutely NO Customer Service!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2021

My Wife and I bought a 2019 Kia Forte S with 2885 miles on it, was told it was a Demo. The car is Great, and we think we got a good deal on it.

Our salesman told us he would have the car detailed, full of gas and checked over before we picked it up. Was washed off something was all over the side of it, low tire light on, low washer light on. Had to stop and clean the windows to see out of them. Had an air noise in one of the windows called set up appointment took couple weeks to get in they looked at it said Yes it's leaking .and ordered window was never told it had came in, I had to call them.

Made an appointment for window to be installed and have brake rotors turned. We drove an hour and a half for our appointment . Waited over 3 1/2 hours to be told rotors need turned and we had to reschelue so service manager could get permission to fix the brakes. I feel since we paid them for the car and we live so for away that they could CARE less.

Never have we had so much trouble with service on a new car.

As of now we will never buy from Dutch Miller again!!! appointment an appoinment after the windows

User's recommendation: DON'T USE DUTCH MILLER KIA SERVICE!!!!! They will drop the ball.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Dutch Miller Kia of Barboursville Cons: Service.

Comments