Dutch Magazine Nouveau - Dutch people are jealous! Dutch seem especially jealous of other people's appearance.
For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often jealous. It's either the talent or the good looks of a female or male but not both at the same time.
The Dutch people seem especially jealous of other people's appearance in any way possible.
Men compare themselves with others in the field of talent. In addition, they compare themselves more than women on work related issues such as career and salary, according to a recent survey by Dutch magazine Nouveau. When talking about the women outside appearance they always switch to other subjects; then the physical. Thereby the Dutch women think if she can do it on the television why can't we do the same in a dress withouth looking at their body sizes and requiring appearance on the television.
The women in the Netherlands can't look good and can't be smart at the same time. Otherwise they get irritated. Rapports have been they are even jaleous on princes Maxima and Yolantha Cabau van Kasbergen. The days that women outside appearance are getting appreciated is out because not all Dutch women have a size 36. Women look more at others in the area of emotional issues such as attention and friendship, but also external things like people's character or style.
Linda de Mol is a good example, not that good looking but a gifted speaker. She can speak herselve out of anything during entertainment shows. Note that there are plenty good looking Dutch women and men but simply don't get the change and are afraid to stand in the spotlights.
Dutch men can be quite jaleous when other males look good, often says you can't have everyting in one package. Dutch men and women regardless of age, have one thing in common: 35% of all respondents is jealous of other people's talents, such as musicality, speaking a foreign language or a singing talent. Only one quarter of the people is never jealous.
People in their thirties are the most jealous in research and senior citizens are less jealous. Both men and women find that others often look better but never actually admit it. Money (72%) and houses (56%) are the most important things in the material world as a source of jealousy. Lastly, 85% of women are easily jealous, compared with 75% of men. The Netherlands is getting heavy influenced by femenistic believes at costs of the Dutch people own good appareance.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dutch Magazine Netherlands
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps. This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone! This was used exactly how it was..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- "Theï»¿ Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had aï»¿ sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television.ï»¿ According to..."
- "A Moroccan-Dutch police officer named RÃ© Lemhaouli succeeded in giving top private Dutch Police files to the Moroccan government. Working together in an early fase with Minister Rouvoet and prinsess..."