Union City, Tennessee

I ordered a strapless party dress from dusale online shop last month and got it this wednesday!I ordered the daffodil color & size 12 for the size Ball dress I had worn a few months prior.

To be fair, the fabric is nice & comfy and the color is wonderful. but it was a bit tight in the bust area because I wear a E bra. the dress is about 2 inches below my knee for I am only 5'2. might have it taken up a few inches.

it's just for personnal taste, I'd rather have the dress a few inches above my knee.suggest girls in large cups be careful in size when shopping online.

Review about: Cocktail Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $119
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dusale Online Shopping Mall?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more