Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Review about 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport from Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Update added by user Jul 17, 2015
The general manager called today and went above and beyond to keep me as a customer. I'm stoked about my new jeep!
Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2015
RUDE, DISHONEST SALESPEOPLE!On 7/16/15 I spoke with RJ Kaye regarding an Internet advertised Jeep Wrangler on the Dupage Jeep dealership website (Glendale Heights, IL) and cars.com.
The advertised price was $23,825. My husband called and put a $200 down payment for the vehicle and made plans to drive down tomorrow (7/17/15) from Cedarburg, WI and purchase the vehicle. An hour later RJ called back stating that the advertised price was not what they could actually sell the vehicle for. RJ stated that he would charge us $4000 more.
He told us he realizes the advertised price is $23,825 but he stated that it's not incorrect, we just don't "quality" for that pricing but could not list the "qualifications" needed. No qualifications were listed on the website or cars.com. RJ stated he could possibly "pull some strings" and charge us $26,000 if we came down tomorrow. I really, wanted the vehicle so I agreed to the misrepresented upcharged price.
At about 8:30pm tonight RJ phoned us and stated that he "just sold the jeep to someone else" even though we had money down to hold it. RJ was incredibly rude and knowingly misrepresented the price of this vehicle online to lure in customers and then charge them more. The website still states the sale price. I also have photos of the web advertised prices and vehicle.
My husband voiced his complaint with RJ and RJ responded by saying "suck my ***" and hung up the phone. I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler and this was my very first interaction with a representative of JEEP. I hope this is not the norm.
I filed a consumer complaint with the Illinois Attorney General.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."
- "Our Bissell vacuum burned gray marks into three parts of our carpet. We were using the hose attachment to clean our couch and moved the vacuum three times as we..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."