Miami, Florida
1.4K views 34 comments

Dun & Bradstreet will distroy your company's credit rating unless you pay them money or provide them a list of all your customers so DNB can then extort from them as well.They listed a collection item on the report.

I explained that it is desputed in litigation & no longer in collection. Now they list the same item in both locations & refuse to correct the report because the collection co. sends them all customer info and we do not.

My company has a 8 figure line of credit and pays all bills on time.Now new vendors are refusing credit due to DNB unfair practices.

Review about: Credit Report.

Review #182058 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dun And Bradstreet?

Comments

SA

Dun & Bradstreet are big time scammers that need to be shut down for good and the operators arrested. They are a bunch of criminal extortionists trying to put small businesses under if you don't give them money. Report them to the FTC and you state attorney.

I have a small electrical contracting company that does only cash transactions. We dont even have a credit card and all employees use a company debit card for material purchases...

Now it seems D&B is reporting that i have late payments on accounts that have never existed

The only reason I even have a duns # is due to the fact that we sometimes work on government projects and were required to have it

kp
Eads, Tennessee, United States #799316

I feel like I am being extorted into buying this service from the credit service you mentioned, after speaking to their salesman the other day and declining the service – my “financial stress class” rating declined.

When I called to inquire about it I was told I needed to sign up for the service so there would be information on my account and this would not happen.

There was no apparent reason for this to have happened.

Are you aware of any resources available to fight this? Their sales people are useless at addressing the situation.

realdev2000

We should do a class action law sue against them , I have probably loose a lot of business because of them, you see the creditors don't care about them that is why no one reports to them.So they depend on you to give them the information, information which is their product.

Then they send you a letter that there is something wrong, you call them and they act like they want to help you , then they say that to fix it you need to report to them the people you buy from , when you say how do I do that, I have a login, they say , the only way to do that is with a premier or special account, and is $1,000 per year.

So is definitely a scam because it does not give you the opportunity to fix it unless you pay to be able to get in there.Its unfair business.

CM
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #683742

Isn't it funny that everyone's erroneously negative report is based on a $5000 negative report?They only have $650 other than the $5000 negative on my file.

I am trying to correct it but not know who is reporting and not paying them?Yeah, right.

corp cfo
Los Angeles, California, United States #668684

Anyone heard about the movie Fight Club? I believe D&B was the central target ... wasn't it!?

DBWTF
Madrid, Madrid, Spain #623363

We tried to update our phone number in their database....When you send them an email they just reply with auto responders indirectly telling you to buy their €50 express service.

What kind of a ripoff is this?

They should either be regulated or removed from the market.A joke!

CEPS

Every one of these complaints is true.We should have 60 Minutes or local TV channels to investigate DNB business practice.

From the day I signed with them I have had nothing but headache and they tell me I cannot to delete or cancel my #.

I do not understand why GSA making us (Business Owners) to sign with DNB when they do not even use it, and then DNB turns around tries to sell our information back to ourselves and other businesses.

Chris

This is all true. Our company has impeccable credit but I refuse to be blackmailed by D & B. They send a notice and won't tell you anything except you have a credit score decline and try to coerce you into spending a lot of money with them to get further information.

Patricia Varney

D&B, Equifax, Transunion, experian should all be regulated.False, imcomplete and fraudulent information runs rampid in these reports.

It is very time consuming and sometimes impossible to eliminate the false information.

FTC regulates these companies.They need to no that these false reports and damaging the economy