Ducks On The Dam - Ripped Off Buying Eyelgasses Online

1 of 1 Ducks On The Dam reviews

Ordered a pair of floral Dolce & Gabbana and received black Ray Ban.See the link I provided and the pic of what they sent me.

After numerous emails and complaints they told me to keep them because "they're hot", "it's their best seller" "sell them to get money" and they can't send me the one's I want because they're out of stock. Their website says they have 1162 in stock but they advise me in emails they're out of stock and I should keep the one they sent because of all of the reasons given even though they never told me the one's I wanted are out of stock nor did they contact me to ask me if I wanted a replacement. I have complained bitterly and advised them I have complained through my bank, the Office of Fair Trading and through the media, they still won't refund my money for THEIR mistake not mine. They say to return the Ray Ban is risky and they can't refund me in full because of "their profit margin" but it's ok for me to lose my money.

The Ray Ban they sent look like a fake although that's not confirmed as yet so it begs the question, maybe that's why it's risky to return them????DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MERCHANT AS THEY ARE DISHONEST AND HAVE RIPPED ME OFF.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Utter contempt for customer for their mistake
    • Extremely poor customer service

Reason of review:
Not refunding my money for a mistake they made.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dolce & Gabbana Dg3166 2778 Eyeglasses Dg3166 2778
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #827343 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ducks On The Dam? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Ducks On The Dam reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ducks On The Dam.
Filing a new complaint about
×