Delhi, Delhi

past 3 months i'm not getting any high value product cash back.

i'm using same web address with my Dubli membership ID & dublinetwork membership ID.

i'm taking 2 phone worth Rupees 18000/- But this cash back i'm not received. for other small values like Rs.10 to Rs.300/- i'm getting cash back it's related to the recharge, Bill pay, Shoping.

The same date last year i'm purchase Dublinetwork membership for Rs. 23.000/-. Till date i have only 12.5 $. that is also my dubli.com membership pruching commission amount.

So guys don't purchase the dublinetwork membership or dubli.com membership. it's a totally waste of money.

Review about: Dubli Cashback Program.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dubli?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dubli - Amazing for Travel Discounts Dubli "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more