This service was pushed upon me by a Tigerdirect representative.
Sounded pretty good. Paid the $30US for the software.
Installed and maybe 5 channels loaded and when they did the quality was worse than using rabbit ears for reception in the 80's
I did a side by side comparison with a 720p video of the same music video I was finally able to barely view. and the 720p YouTube video was amazingly clear and legible.
This DTV4PC resolution was not clear at all. Very pixelated.
I do not recommend this software at all.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I purchased several 303 and 301 Lasers of Ebay in the Past. Because of Price I ordered 2 more fro Tmart both are Defective and not working.Using the fully charged ..."
- "70,000 km, engine transmission mount bolts (2) sheared off while shifting from first to second gear in a parking lot...."
- "Shady add on the internet, saying free trial just pay for shipping. Then they start charging after so called 14 days. They were closed on Sunday and last trial day was..."